Tuesday, October 11, 2011

5 8 6

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

I was going through my blog the other night and noticed that I had a lot of drafts from 2005-2007 that I never posted. Some of them are simply ideas for stories or poems which I'll post on my other site shot&scrawled while the others are from when I was in Korea and obviously forgot about them. So I figured it might be nice to rewind the clock and go back in time. This first post was a journal entry from Chelsea who was one of my very bright students. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 6, 2006


Today I went to an Animal Camp. But, it was Not! Very happy. Because I have to do something smelly and dirty. That dirty thing was pick up Elephant's dung and take it to the lion's garden. And next morning I saw lion was bathing the Elephant's pop. When it was over I saw a summer Slplash Parade. And i buy white tiger doll. And came back home.

Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well…

No comments: