Thursday, October 27, 2005

pretzels

deery-lou.
this morning i went to costco with jk, christine, and horace. i ended up buying 2 lbs of cheese, kidney beans, jalapeno peppers, and a 4 lb bag of pretzels. ok, who in their right mind needs 4 lbs of pretzel. i guess that would be me!! let's just hope i don't eat them all in one sitting. oink oink. i actually had some when i got home last night. i forgot how good they are. pretzels—yummy! as i was stuffing preztel after preztel into my mouth all i could think of was that seinfeld episode where kramer kept saying, "these pretzels are making me thirsty." i believe it was for a part in a movie that he never got because of his overacting. in honesty though, they do make you thirsty. my neighbor is having sex right now. i can hear her moaning through the walls. oh, she just had her big finish. i think i need earplugs. when we first got to costco there was a woman with free samples. i literally had to fight my way through the ajumas to get me some cheesecake. they're vicious. some of them were getting three pieces at a time. it was like watching sharks circling their prey. the best part about costco was seeing all foreign housewives shopping there. i was listening to one woman go on and on about the damn tortelli. i felt like telling to grab it and shut up. no one needs to hear 20 mins. of gabbing about freakin pasta. especailly pasta from costco. i think i like it better when i can't understand the conversations. as i was watching some of these women i wondered what they were doing here in korea. a lot of them looked like moms. its a mystery. after our big shopping spree we got a bulgogi pizza from the dinning area of costco. so whitetrash eating at costco. it was great though. all the koreans were doing it. they have this thing called a chicken bake which i must try next time.

my school day was pretty typical. all the students are excited about the halloween party tomorrow. they kept asking me, "halloween party tomorrow?" finally i told them if they ask again there won't be a party. i'm so mean. i still don't have a costume. oops. actually anna teacher is suppose to be bringing me a high uniform. i'm not sure if its going to fit or not. if it doesn't i'll have to think of something fast. we got some games and food for the munchkins. it'll be fun. i'm sure they'll all be dressed as either witches or scream. those seem to be the two biggies. after school we are going out to dinner. i told my kwanjanim tonight that i wouldn't be in class on friday. he didn't seem too happy. apparently i was suppose to have a test on friday. i now have to take my solo poomsae test on monday. i know what i'll be doing this weekend. i still have yet to master poomsae 8. for some reason i'm having a complete mental block. trying to remember new things as one gets older is hard. there's a part of me that would love to say bye-bye taekwondo, but i feel that i have too much invested in it. plus i don't want to let my masters down. on the bright side i got my taekwondo picture today. hee hee. of course it was in a frame. he told me i didn't have to buy the frame but i'm going to anyway. the whole thing is only $28. i must say i look T.U.F.F. it actually came out pretty good. there's a cool blue dragon off to the side. love that! i'll try to take a photo of the photo and post it on here. they also gave me two key chains. hee hee. i didn't get to see the other photo or ask him about it. i'm going to do that on monday. i'm dying to see how the group shot of me with the masters turned out. hopefully i can get a copy.

well, that about wraps up my exciting thursday. wish me luck for monday. i'm going to need it.

be well…

2 comments:

Pevil said...

Would have loved to see you fighting with the little ladies over cheesecake. Good luck on your test. You will do grand!

Misty L said...

Good luck, E! Uh, I SO want a copy of your taekwondo photo. Just so you know, Kate and I were talking and realized that Halloween is just not the same here without you. sad.