Monday, October 22, 2012

listerine

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

Another weekend gone, another weeks begins. I can't believe there are only 10 days left of October. Time really does seem to be moving along quite quickly. I haven't even begun to think about Halloween. Will I dress up? Will I go out? Who knows. I should probably do some investigating to see what my options are. What's everyone else doing for the spooky holiday?

Overall, my weekend was pretty uneventful. Since my cold was still lingering I decided my best option was to lay low and that's what I did. Watched a lot of TV, took a stroll through the neighbor, signed up for Car2Go, made Orange-Glazed Pork Ribs, etc. Next weekend I'll head up to my sister's. I haven't seen them for a month so that will  be nice.

Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well…


No comments: