Sunday, April 29, 2012

i'm afraid of americans

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

Another week has passed and I'm slowly making progress on my apartment. I actually hung some photos, placed others, and started the organization of the walk in closet. It rained off and on this weekend which helped with getting things done. Besides working on the pad, I squeezed in two movies: The Muppets & 50/50. I was pleasantly surprised by both flicks especially the Muppets. Watching the muppets made me think of my youth and how I was so jealous that "BJ" had a Miss Piggy Puppet. I had always wanted one. "BJ" was nice enough to let Miss Piggy have a sleepover at my place. I'm sure my constant nagging had nothing to do with it. In return, I managed to destroy poor Miss Piggy's hair returning it in a frizzy state. Needless to say, I don't think "BJ" let me borrow anything else after that.

On Sunday I met up with someone that I went to high school with so many years ago. It was great being able to catch up after all these years. We had lunch at Sakaya Kitchen at the midtown mall. The food wasn't bad. It was Asian fusion (Korean, Japanese, Chinese). They had kimchi eggrolls which were absolutely delicious. At least I know these somewhere close by to get my Korean fix. I still need to find a more authentic place.

Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well

No comments: