Sunday, April 17, 2011

the words that maketh murder


deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

I'm having a lazy Sunday and I like it. I only ventured out of my apartment twice today. Once for coffee and then to grab something for lunch. After yesterday's warmth I thought that perhaps summer was on it's way but the cold returned today. SF weather is so fucked up.

Last night I went to Kiki's 40th birthday bash. What a blast! Lots of good eats, drinks, & peeps. We were even lucky enough to have the guest of honor sing Save A Prayer. Birthday parties are F.U.N.! Happy Birthday, Kiki!

Earlier on Saturday I was in Concord spending time with the Huegels. I went to the boys' tee-ball game. Who knew tee-ball innings were so long. Watching the kids play was quite enjoyable. The catcher for the other time kept laying down in the dirt. The heat must have been too much for him. He eventually got pulled out of the game. While I sat there, I couldn't help but think back on my little league days. I never played tee-ball. I jumped right into little league. My first year of playing I was positioned in the outfield. Needless to say, I spent a lot of time picking wild flowers and not really paying attention to the actual game. Not much has really changed with kids today. Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well

1 comment:

Prattlepants said...

What an embarrassing performance Kiki put on... maybe she'll take the next ten years to practice for her 50th ;)