Monday, September 20, 2010

little motel

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

I've been on the go this past weekend starting with dinner on Thursday night at my favorite neighborhood haunt To Hyang with kiki & amie. That place never fails to deliver. We consumed a lot of great K-food and I got to introduced the girls to my all-time favorite dish—sujebi. It was really nice to get to catch up with the both of them. I love those girls.

I met up with misty & willo on Saturday to attend the J Pop Summit in Japantown. There was definitely a lot happening and many people we dressed in their finest Harajuku fashion. I actually felt a bit under dressed. It's a good thing I was sporting my platforms.

We ventured into New People The Store to check out Ken Hamazaki's GRATEFULRED exhibit. There was a section of the exhibit where you could take a piece of art if you left something red. How awesome is that! Needless to say, I rummaged through my bag and produced a receipt from Walgreen's that was printed in red. Not only did I leave New People with some new art but I also purchased a T-shirt. Below are photos that I took.

my new piece of red art

leave something red

j pop band

I woke up far too early on Sunday, an obvious result of getting older, and made my way downtown. After stopping off at work for a bit, I decided to do a little shopping. Shopping on Sunday morning is most excellent. You definitely avoid all the crowds. The rest of my day was spent doing pretty much nothing. Gotta love Sundays. Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well

No comments: