Monday, September 13, 2010

harbour

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list...

Once again it's time for me to play catch up. Here's a quick glimpse as to what I've been up to the past two weekends.
Friday, September 3: after work cocktails with kiki at the cinch; then grabbed some grub at Hahn's Hibachi. Rounded out the evening with some coffee. A great evening out with one of my favorite peeps.

Saturday, September 4: went to the Legion of Honor with j&d to see Impressionist Paris: City of Light. There were a few pieces that stood out. Overall, not a bad exhibit.

Sunday, September 5: off to Tilden Regional Park in Berkeley with j&d to spend time in the Botantic Gardens. I've never been up in the Berkeley Hills before so it was a brand new adventure for me. I like new adventures. Check out my photos from the day here.

Monday, September 6: spent a lazy day walking around Golden Gate Park with the boys again.

Tuesday, September 7: took the day off from work & spent my day being artsy.

And now for this past weekend.
Friday, September 10: had dinner at my favorite K-spot, To Hyang. Once again I went with the sujebi. At first the waitress told me they were out of it, so I decided on something else. Then five minutes later, she came back and said they would make it for me if I didn't mind waiting. Hell no, I don't mind waiting. This is why I love this place. You can tell it's a mom&pop kind of joint.

Saturday, September 11: ran some errands in the early morning. Later that evening went to Lafayette for a mini-cookout with misty, j&d, & butterbean. We also celebrated Misty's birthday with singing, presents, & cupcake eating. I had a strawberry cupcake that was to die for.

Sunday, September 12: spent the afternoon in the Mission with misty & j&d. We cruised up and down Valencia Street for a bit before heading off to Dolores Park. After the park, we went to Toad Hall for some cocktails. I forgot how evil Long Island Ice Teas could be.

Well, peeps. That pretty much catches you up with the e-list. Just where will I end up next is anyone's guess.

stay gold & be well...

1 comment:

Bonnie Conquest said...

That's the problem with Long Island Ice Teas... You always forget how dangerous they are until it's too late.