Thursday, August 27, 2009

vanishing twin

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

i've had this chronic sinus pressure that is driving me crazy. some days it feels like my head to going to explode. otc drugs just don't seem to be helping. looks like i'm going to have to bite the bullet and see a doctor. sigh…

in other news, i finally got myself a little kitchen table and 2 chairs. Yay, me! slowly but surely my apartment is becoming complete. next on the list is a love seat or perhaps a futon to sit on in order to watch tv instead of my bed.

the last of the holiday groups left on wednesday. lucky me, i got to take them to the airport. at least i got out of work for a couple of hours. hopefully now things will get back to normal at work.

i had a bit of shopping spree last week. i managed to get a vest, a pair of shoes, some sunglasses, etc. also met up with d-nasty for a mid-week movie. all in all things have been pretty good. just where will i end up next is anyone's guess.

stay gold & be well…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got the sinus problems too accompanied by painful eyeball headaches. It's been going on for months and I actually went to the ER one day it was so blindingly painful. Dr. might tell you sudafed and afrin (no more than 3 days in a row). Maybe try a netty pot. Sometimes rinsing out the sinuses can really help. I need to do that. Hope you get relief soon!

j. ethan duran said...

thanks for the tip. sudafed/afrin here i come...