Monday, August 10, 2009

delicious demon

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

i have a new favorite site. it makes me happy. it's called the daily bunny. as you can probably guess it's all about cute fuzzy bunnies. you get to see pictures like this…


and let's not forget its companion site which is just as cute called the daily otter. the otters are trying to out cute the bunnies…


oh, how playful otters are. they make me happy, too! the otters are the best part of the zoo. i also like otter pops. just where will i end up next is anyone's guess…

stay gold & be well…

2 comments:

Chen said...

Thank you Ethan, the daily bunny made my day....reminded me of my bunny and I told Thom about him. Now we are going to get a bunny. hehe I love you Ethan. x

Mario Marchese said...

o.k, you made me a bunny fan.