Friday, January 16, 2009

the chain

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

things have been pretty uneventful lately. i've been keeping a low profile due to the cold i was battling. i can now safely say that the worst is behind me. colds suck, especially, when you still have to get up and face work. i did manage to squeeze in a movie last week, gran torino. overall, i thought it was pretty good. i really liked the story line. my problem was mostly with the acting, or lack of.

there was a bit of excitement at my apartment building the other night when two firetrucks pulled up. the firemen came into the building to check things out. there's was no knock on my door telling me to evacuate so i didn't think much of it. i never did find out why they were called; however, the other day i noticed a sticker on the front door of our building saying that the fire alarm doesn't work. i'm beginning to think that living in a building with a lot of old people might not be so wise. they seem determined to burn it. perhaps, i'll look into finding a new abode.

muni conversation #623
man on phone: kept saying how he wasn't going to get off the bus to go smoke a lame joint because he was tired and wanted to go home. he must have said this 5 times getter louder and louder every time he repeated it. he eventually got off the bus most likely to smoke that joint.

tonight, i'm off to a company dinner. should be interesting to say the least. i'll be sure to fill you in on all the juicy details. i'm sure there will be some. just where will i end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
My name is Minjee Kang and I am a student of Sookmyung Women's University in Korea.

First of all I appreciate your consideration about Korea. I would like to introduce Korean culture more, so would like to me send you an e-mail address?

My e-mail address is smpkmj69@naver.com
I will wait your e-mail. Thank you very much. :)

Scott said...

Uhh...don't answer that one E.

Anyway, please print more Muni conversations! Good stuff!