Friday, February 29, 2008

me and my charms [string version]

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

tour vans, a panda, and me—things found on geary street in the afternoon. since i have far too much time on my hand i've noticed my smoking habit has increased. my building is a smoke free zone which means i must go down five flights and hit the street every time i want a smoke. usually around early afternoon i can be found on the street puffing away. while out there i've been noticing these white tour vans of sorts on a regular basis. they are filled with asian passengers and they are always heading for the same place: panda country kitchen. this place must be magical if they are coming by the van load. it's literally right next store but i have yet to check it out. after seeing the van loads of people going in its definitely peeked my interest. i found their menu online. it's broken down into three categories: special menu, menu 1, menu 2. all the items found on the special menu & menu 1 seem pretty standard and sound delicious. i want to try them all. the more interesting dishes appear on menu 2 with such things as: panda country bear feet, phoenix pork kidney flower, live fish with home made pickle vegetable, frog leg with fresh home made pepper, etc. now i definitely need to check this place out and soon. if any of you want to tag along let me know. i'm sure it'll be a dining experience.

stay gold & be well…

2 comments:

dac said...

WHat tHe FUcKin'....im so in.
it's true

Kate said...

no frog leg for me but ok.
i'm tagging.