Monday, February 11, 2008

everybody loves a loser

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

i've been going through my own personal time capsule of sorts: old photos, college papers, letters, etc. visiting ones past can be quite interesting. you come across words written from someone long forgotten, revisit fashion that should be forgotten, and times in your life that are unforgettable.

my weekend was a giant blur of boredom. then again, that's my week too. managed to watch countless amounts of tv. from strange eats to a new lost hottie, it all came across my screen this week. i did find some time in my way busy schedule to post some new stuff in the poetry section of shot&scrawled.

now i must focus all my energy in figuring out a costume for misty's pnye party. two weeks and counting. my creativity mojo seems to be hiding. come out, come out where ever you are.

stay gold & be well…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.