Monday, December 04, 2006

divine hammer

deery-lou.
hair. it seems to be on everyone's mind. so now my kwanjangnim has jumped onto the band wagon. during taekwondo class i have to pull my hair back. i've been doing this for the last couple of months so its nothing new. however, yesterday kwanjangnim walked into the gym looked at the little ball on my head and said, "oh, no, no. hair. pictures." which translates to: "we are taking pictures today and your hair is terrible." this lead to a discussion of how i looked much more handsome 6 months ago when my hair was shorter. of course it took fifteen minutes to figure out what he was saying. according to him i shouldn't cut it too short though. i asked him if he wanted me to straighten it and dye it black, too. later in the class while stretching, kwanjangnim was pushing on my back [actually more like laying on me] and telling me how much he loved me. can it get any more stranger.

stay gold & be well…

2 comments:

Bonnie Conquest said...

RUDE!!!!

j. ethan duran said...

yeah right!