Sunday, December 10, 2006

birthday girl

deery-lou.
the other night while leaving taekwondo i happened to look up at the building and saw this sign out front. in the two years i've been walking in and out of that building i've never noticed it before.


now is it just me or does this sign seem a bit sexual. not really sure what its a sign for either.

it was a rather quiet weekend for me. here's what i got up to:
1. watched 4 hours of one tree hill
2. ate a bag of chex mix
3. smoke countless cigarettes
4. cleaned my apartment
5. watched the justice league
6. bought 6 more movies from my nbf one of which was the movie i called about [he even gave bc a free one for service, who in return gave it to me. how sweet]
7. went to buddha's belly in the twan for a photo exhibit [snore]
8. bought 2 books

stay gold & be well…

p.s. i think i have a crush on nbf

2 comments:

Bonnie Conquest said...

Everyone knows you have a crush on nbf... Otherwise his name wouldn'r be nbf... I watched 2 episodes of Oz last night. Oh my gawd awesome. Don't wanna send them home now. Anyhoo I think that cow is just showing how flexible tkd makes you....

Misty L said...

awww - one cry hill! I haven't watched that show in ages. Miss you madly.