Saturday, December 24, 2011

what a wonderful world

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

Ah, Christmas Eve is upon us. This will be my first Christmas that I spend in San Francisco. Usually, I go home this time of year but since I went home for Thanksgiving I decided to stay put. I think that's part of the reason why I've been filled with "Christmas Spirit" this year. I'm looking forward to starting new traditions. I'm having some friends over tonight for Christmas Eve dinner then will most likely spend my Christmas morning on Skype with my sister opening presents. You've got to love technology.

This time of year is always hard. I've been thinking about my mom a lot lately and all the Christmases we spent together as a family. She always had the house decorated for the holiday making it feel like a magically place. Christmas definitely hasn't been the same without her. However, I'm truly thankful for the memories of Christmases past and for the all people I have in my life. I hope that everyone has a wonderful & magical holiday. Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

stay gold & be well
















Dad & Mom, Christmas 2000

No comments: