Monday, July 04, 2011

wrap-around skirt

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

Happy 4th to all out in the blog world. My weekend so far has been a busy one. Started it off by going to work on Saturday morning where a co-worker was shooting a music video. On Sunday I took my morning walk to the beach and then went to Ano Nuevo State Park with d&j. It was a gorgeous day in SF. Ano Nuevo is a beautiful park. If you haven't been you should definitely check it out. We hiked 2 miles to see the elephant seals sleeping. They are huge! The best part of the trip was spotting a sea otter playing out in the ocean with a seagull. I heart otters! On our way home we stopped off for some local sweets. I ended up getting olallieberry cobbler. So delicious. As for today, I have no set plans. Just going to see where the day takes me. I did manage to take my morning walk. I hope everyone has a great day. Just where will I end up next is anyone's guess.

stay gold & be well

To view my Ano Nuevo State Park pics, click here

No comments: