Sunday, January 23, 2011

gronlandic edit

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

Welcome to 2011. We are officially on day 23 of the new year and this is my first post for 2011. I have two major resolutions for myself: keep up with my blog & be more creative. Then there's always the standard resolution of "this will be the year I get in shape" but I already know how that one will go.

A lot has happened since my last post on December 12. I went to Miami to spend Christmas with my sister's family. It was a great trip. I was able to relax plus spend quality time with my nieces and nephew and my sis. I believe I've filled my quota for playing Barbies. My sister and I even managed to have a night out at the movies to see The Black Swan. Can I just say that Mila Kunis is hot!

Back in SF there was P&B's annual "Cookie Party & White Elephant" which is always fun. This year I walked away with Christmas leg warmers and the album Star Walk by Larry Graham. I don't have a clue as to who he is so I'm using the album as wall art. That same weekend as P&B's party was Adawg & the Investigator's Open House. There was quite a spread to feast on. I think I got a cavity from all the sweets. Those girls should be very happy. They have an awesome pad. Rounding out December was a New Year's Eve party at M's new apartment. It was small, intimate gathering just how I like them.

So far January has included two birthday's [Pevil's & ButterBean's], dinner out, wine bars, Badlands, yogurt soju cocktails, Christmas songs in January, two movies [The King's Speech & Blue Valentine], and our annual Elfster Gift Exchange to name a few. Yes, today we finally all gathered together to celebrate Christmas. Christmas in January is fun. My secret elf surprised me lots of goodies one of which included a Catwoman plushie toy. How excited am I!

I hope the beginning of 2011 has be good for all you too. Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well

2 comments:

Pevil said...

Elfster completely rocks. And so do you E!

Pevil said...

Elfster completely rocks. And so do you E!