Saturday, January 23, 2010

all the holes in the walls

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

i've been published! quiet some time ago someone from flickr sent me an email and asked if he could use one of my photos i took while in seoul. he told me he was working on a photo book based on the anarchy symbol called a-cerchiata [circle-a]. always one to encourage any art project, i gave him permission to use it. last week he sent an email letting me know that the book was completed. he attached a low version pdf for me to see. it turned out great. i was quite excited to see my photo especially since it was used at a decent size. i'm going to have to check the bookstores to see if i can get a copy. in the meantime, here's screen capture of the bookcover, my photo, and my name in the credits. enjoy!


















a-cerchiata
[circle-a]











photo spread [the singer photo is mine]










photo credit


just where will i end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well…

3 comments:

redgrackle said...

wow e. super cool!

j. ethan duran said...

thanks, little r.

Prattlepants said...

the photo is rad (of course)! congrats E... you should make them send you a copy of the book.

you rock.