Tuesday, September 23, 2008

spaceman

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

be sure to check out the new and improved shot&scrawled site, the photography & writing of j.ethan. most of you have probably already read what was on there previously. it's still all there, just a new format. if you haven't, what's stopping you. the most recent addition to the site is korail monitors, my photo project of the subway monitors in korea. let me know your thoughts. just where will i end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well…

1 comment:

Charles Montgomery said...

Jethan,

My name is Roger Wellor (I found you on the Korean Blogger site) and I’m doing a study of the successes and failures of Korean International Tourism Marketing. I have a brief survey online that I invite you to take. It is designed to be answered by Korean/US bloggers and to give a slight outline of how these cross-cultural thinkers evaluate Korea’s International Marketing.

Your email will not be used for anything other than this survey (in fact it is not a required field in the survey) and if you have any questions, I can be contacted here at rwellor@spunangel.com.

Here is the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=C1BZDkamZB1C03Q_2ftJTkVw_3d_3d

thank you,

Roger

PS.. sorry if you got this in your comments section.. it means I couldn’t find an email.