Thursday, May 08, 2008

or

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

a couple of months ago i was chatting with a friend and we were both complaining about how unmotivated we felt. this prompted me to do something about it, so i created a new photo project called 20 [something], 30 days. basically, what it comes down to is this: each month we have a new theme and 30 days to take 20 pictures. check out the links below to see the projects from march and april. also, if you have a flickr account and want to join the group send me an email. the more the merrier.

photo projects:
march - 20 doors, 30 days
april - 20 circles, 30 days

stay gold & be well…

4 comments:

Scott said...

This is a frickin' great idea. It would allow me to finally put my photo degree to some kind of use.

Count me in. I'm joining.

Bonnie Conquest said...

I LOVE IT!

Kate said...

yay! i love the idea and am having fun with it. thanks for the inspiration e!

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

Nice to meet you, empathize with your blog.
Linking to your blog, please.
http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/