Monday, March 03, 2008

around dusk

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

hot dog buns, pork buns, and egg custards—things that are making me FAT. with my recent weight gain hanging over my head i decided to reflect on my eating habits. to my horror this is what i ate in a course of a week:

things i consumed for breakfast or lunch
4 hot dog buns
1 pork bun
1 onion roll
2 dinner rolls
5/6 coconut custard treats
5/6 egg custard treats
2 donuts
2 piroskies
1 bagel

and that's only counting the stuff i actually remember. this list doesn't include dinner items which is mostly pasta, rice, kimchi. not all together. damn those chinese bakeries and their delicious goodies. i can't even walk down clement street without hearing them call my name. tempting me with their magical baked goodness. seeing the pink bags in the hands of every one that passes. i want to eat them all. will the inner richmond prove to be my downfall? will i consume so many pastries that my waist goes up 4 notches? only time will tell.

stay gold & be well…

3 comments:

Kate said...

shoot, e, i don't think i could pass those things by either. but the sunny d? that i could pass by... ;-)

Bonnie Conquest said...

Did you stop doing taekwondo as well?

j. ethan duran said...

yes i did. however, i am now walking at least 5 days a week. so maybe that will help.