Monday, November 12, 2007

angeles

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

this past week has been somewhat of an emotional roller coaster for me. mostly due to the apartment hunting. i guess narrowing your options down to a specific neighborhood has its drawbacks. there's the limited postings or the never call you back scenarios. i think i can finally see the light at the end. there's a possible prospect on the horizon and hopefully by the end of the week i'll know for sure. keep your fingers crossed for me.

saturday it rained all day. i met up with adawg which was nice since we haven't had any one on one time since my return. we grabbed lunch at a vietnamese restaurant then i took her to my favorite shop on clement street. from there we ventured on to my favorite neighborhood coffee spot. it was great to play catch up. she always has a way of making me smile. i spent the rest of the weekend inside uploading three years of photos to flickr. damn, that sure is a lengthy process. it is fun to revisit my days in korea and beyond. all righty…time to upload some more.

stay gold & be well…

4 comments:

Pevil said...

What if you expanded your search even just to the panhandle? It's still close but not Clement street...something to ponder. Otherwise known as the manhandle!

Kate said...

Love looking at your flickr photos! Keep 'em coming! (still crossing fingers..)

Scott said...

Your TV is still awaiting anxiously to be reunited with you.

Right now it sits lonely and unused in my garage. Covered up in an old bedsheet.

I can almost hear its cries of longing to once again be with its rightful owner.

Go get that apartment dude.

Prattlepants said...

thanks for a lovely time... welcome home!