Wednesday, October 10, 2007

ask

deery-lou.
first of all let me say thanks to those of you who sent emails, comments, or called in regards to my last blog. didn't mean for it to be such a downer. only trying to keep it real. however, it did feel good to get it all out. and fyi, by saturday i was pretty much back to my old self. my weekend was pretty uneventful. did some running around with misty, ate a ground beef burrito from my favorite taqueria, and looked at an apartment. sadly i found out on tuesday that the apartment was giving to someone else. on the bright side she told me that there might be another apartment opening up and will keep me in mind. keep your fingers crossed. i also discovered that my favorite coffee place makes awesome sandwiches. hi fatty. oh, and i'm now addicted to golden oreos. i realized i can't go into a supermarket without a list. there are just too many things that are screaming my name to purchase them. on my last venture i ended up leaving with the said oreos, tapioca pudding, and ice cream. of course as soon as i got home i wanted to eat all three at once. my plans for the week is to get my portfolio online. that way i'll be ready once i begin the job search. since i've been watching alot of tv at night. yes, i've been staying up super late watching crap. i've found my new favorite show: jon & kate + 8. i'm such a sucker for reality tv. the show is about the gosselins, who have six year-old twins and two year-old sextuplets. i'm really not sure why but i find it highly entertaining. ok, time to get back to my project…

stay gold & be well…

No comments: